Phu Quoc Pearl Island 4 Days
Duration: 4 days
Destination: Phu Quoc Island
Phu Quoc Island boasts idyllic beaches, romantic sunsets, evergreen forests, and a serene atmosphere, making it an ideal holiday destination for travellers looking to escape bustling city life.
DAY 1: PHU QUOC ARRIVAL – VISIT THE NORTHERN ISLAND
Meal provided: N/A
Welcome to Phu Quoc, the island that has two top beaches in Vietnam. Up on arrival at Phu Quoc Airport, meet and greeted by your tour guide then transferred to the hotel. Early check in is up on the room’s availability (Check-in time at the hotel is 14.00).
In this afternoon, you will take a visit to the famous places in the Northern Island including:
* Phu Quoc Dog Farm (Ridgeback dog): On the Island there is a sanctuary which is great fun for dog lovers to visit on their tour.
* Phu Quoc National Park (forest trek): There is a good conditioned 5km long trekking trail leading to Ganh Dau, the trekking level is relatively easy and the trail wide enough to take in the surrounding environment.
* Cape Ganh Dau (Cambodia view): Just adventure through the village and you’ll find this little piece of paradise.
* Bee Farm (Pro Organic. Save The Bee With Us!)
Drive back to your hotel and relax.
Enjoy delicious dinner at a local restaurant.
DAY 2: PHU QUOC – MORNING TO SOUTHERN ISLAND – FREE AFTERNOON
Meal provided: Breakfast and Lunch
In the morning, your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and start your trip to day. The program is quite flexible. Please talk to your tour guide your choice of below places:
* Pearl farm to learn about the cultured pearl industry.
* Sim wine factory, you will have opportunity to see and hear from processing the delicious wines from fruit sim of owners sim wine production factory. After visiting, you can taste the wine and buy a bottle of sim wine back home.
* Pepper farm and learn about pepper harvesting.
* Ham Ninh Fishing village to see daily life and check out the Ho Quoc pagoda.
* Bai Sao beach (Star Beach)
* Phu Quoc Prison (Coconut prison), which was built under French colony. This place used to imprison the Vietnamese political prisoners during French and American war. While visiting, you’ll learn about the history of Vietnam
* Fish sauce factory: fish sauce is one of the “must-have” spices in Vietnamese’s meal and Phu Quoc fish sauce is one of the best kind. Here, you can see its production process
* Depending on the season, our final stop is the scenic Suoi Tranh Waterfall (available in rainy season, from May to October).
You also can take this afternoon free time to discover:
* Vinpearl Land and Phu Quoc Safari
* Hon Thom cable car and Hon Thom Island
(Entrance fees are not included. We will drive you there)
In the evening, you will have free time to relax or discover the night market.
DAY 3: FULL DAY FUN ACTIVITIES WITH DIVING AND SNORKELING (JOINED-GROUP TOUR)
Meal provided: Breakfast and Lunch
*Note: on this day, you will join in a group (sharing the trip with other people)
In the morning, the bus will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to the port. Take a boat trip to the dive sites. During on the journey, the instructor will give you the safety briefing.
Take the first dive. All the time under the water, an instructor will be watching you and following you (for the Beginner divers). A magical underwater world full of bright colorful corals and variety of fish is waiting for you. Depth of immersion for the first time is no more than 8 meters. Moving for the next dive site.
Depends on each season, you can likely to meet octopus, cuttlefish and moray eels. As the second dive, you will feel more confident underwater and you can focus only on marine life.
After each dive, if you want to try snorkeling, you can try for a while.
Time to return by boat to the port. During the return, late lunch will be served on the boat.
Arrive at your hotel and relax.
DAY 4: PHU QUOC DEPARTURE – AIRPORT DROP OFF BY SHUTTLE BUS
Meal provided: Breakfast
Today is your final day. You are free to chill out and relax. Depending on your departure flight, you will join the hotel’s shuttle bus to Phu Quoc airport for departure flight. We wish you a safe and pleasant journey.
PRICE & INCLUSIONS
The price are shown are “per person” and quoted based on the private basic. The ‘Single supplement’ applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
· Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes.
+ 06 nights at hotels with breakfast on a private double/twin room
+ 01 night on a private A/C cabin on cruise
+ Domestic flight Hanoi – Danang
+ Meals mentioned in the itinerary
+ Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
+ Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver
+ Private English speaking guide in each region
+ 01 bottle of mineral water/ pax/ day and souvenir
+ All taxes and service charge
– Bank fees for both sides
– Hoi An Memories Show
– Visa to Vietnam
– Early check in and late check out at all hotels
– Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
– Tipping for guide, driver
– Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program
– Travel insurance
– Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item
SERVICE DETAILS & TRAVEL VISA
· Tour prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher.
· The ‘Single supplement’ applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
· Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes
- 3 nights at 3 star hotels with breakfast in a Double/Twin/Triple
- Visa approval letter if necessary
- Breakfast is Buffet/Set-menu/A la Cart at the hotel
- Travel by private A/C car with experienced driver Except the Shuttle for airport drop off in Phu Quoc
- English speaking guide with legal license
- All Meals, Entrance fees and Tour activities as dedicated in the program
- Safety gear for Diving and Snorkeling trip
- Service charges
- Bottled water & wet towel on van during trip
- Tipping for guide and driver
- All airfares
- Visa stamping fee (US$25)
- Visa approval letter for some special nationalities
- Bank fees for both sides (Prefer cash on arrival)
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees to Vinpearl and Hon Thom Sunworld Park
- Peak Season surcharge during Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year
- Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip” button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
· Boutique & character hotels: from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night
· Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 – US$ 60 per room/ per night
· Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 – US$ 110 per room/ per night
· Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 – US$ 190++ per room/ per night
· High-end = Best of the best hotels fr om US$ 250++ per room/ per night
3. Child policy:
· Ages 0-2 years at 5 % of adult price
· Ages 2-5 years at 30% of adult price
· Ages 6-11 at 70% of adult price
· 12 years and older = 100% (charged as an adult)