Coastal Central Line – 7 Days
Duration: 7 days
Destination: Hue / Hoi An / Da Nang
Discover the central line of Vietnam with the menu of Starter: Hue ancient capital, Main course: Swimming and Diving and finish with Dessert Hoian Ancient town and My Son holy land
DAY 1: HUE ARRIVAL
In the evening, enjoy Dinner on the 16th floor of your hotel. From here, you can have a night view of the Ancient Capital.
Overnight in Hue
DAY 2: HUE CITY TOUR
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Your day starts early with a short visit to Thuy Thanh village where we can see the lively morning market. This is where the locals come to by their daily food. Nearby is the 300 years old Thanh Toan Tile-Roofed bridge and a Farmhouse Exhibition where you will see the local working tool, meet and talk to the local people.
Continue on to the Forbidden Purple City. Modeled on the Forbidden City in Beijing by the Nguyen emperors in the early 19th century, the city was badly damaged during the war but the imposing city walls surrounded by a large moat afford good views of Hué. The palace retains a feeling of its past scale and importance, with detailed stonework and pavilions and it is at the moment in the process of being restored to its former magnificence.
This afternoon, you will visit the Minh Mang Royal tomb which is one of the typical architectural styles of the Nguyen Dynasty. Continue to Thien Mu Pagoda. Lastly, enjoy a cruise downstream to watch sunset on the Perfume River, named after the tree resins and blossoms it carries on its way to the Pacific.
If you want to discover more about local people life, you can visit Dong Ba market, one of the busiest markets in the area.
Overnight in Hue
DAY 3: HUE – DANANG
Arrive in Da Nang, you will visit Marble Mountains, Cham architecture & art museum in Danang.
For the rest of day, you can choose to visit:
– Ba Na Hill (http://banahills.sunworld.vn/en/): extra charge for car is US$ 45 (please note that all fee spending at this site is not included as entrance fee, cable car, game, food and drink… )
– Danang Asia Park: (https://danangwonders.sunworld.vn/?lang=en): no extra charge for car, (please note that all fee spending at this site is not included as entrance fee, cable car, game, food and drink… )
– Ling Ung pagoda and Son Tra Peninsular
Overnight in Danang
DAY 4: HOIAN ANCIENT TOWN
Morning, free time for relaxing on the beach
Afternoon, at 3.00pm, you’ll discover Hoi An ancient town to see how the traditions of the past are treasured in the present in Hoi An on the Thu Bon River, a key international trading port between the 15th and 19th centuries – now a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its well-preserved, centuries-old streets, dwellings, temples and pagodas, touring Hoi An’s historic highlights. Explore its shop-lined streets, view the red-painted Japanese Covered Bridge – the three Chinese characters over the door mean “bridge for passers-by from afar” and tour the 200-year-old “Phung Hung” house, noted for its unique architecture. What you’ll see there will reveal much about the lives of Hoi An merchants long ago.
Visit the workshop of a traditional lantern maker for a demonstration of this time-honored craft; meet the artisans and try your skills as you create your own lantern to take home.
After that, we will welcome you aboard on a traditional style boat for Dinner. Cruising along Hoai and Thu Bon River while the sun is going down behind the mountain is a romantic moment. Enjoy dinner on this boat when the dark come.
Driven back your hotel and relax or continue swimming.
Overnight in Hoian
DAY 5: MY SON HOLY LAND
Drive to Hoi An for Lunch at mid-noon before back your resort for relaxing all the left time of afternoon and evening.
Overnight in Hoian
DAY 6: CHAM ISLAND DIVING
After that, you can choose doing snorkeling (included in price) or have an extra dive at second dive spot (NOT included in price, extra fee is US$ 20/person). Boat will leave for Bai Chong beach for lunch and relax.
In the afternoon is time for relaxing on beach: hammocks free, swimming or extra snorkeling from the beach.
3.30pm: get on boat and going back to the pier.
Today will finish at your hotel at about 5.00pm.
DAY 7: HOIAN DEPARTURE
End of services
PRICE & INCLUSIONS
The price are shown are “per person” and quoted based on the private basic. The ‘Single supplement’ applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
· Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes.
+ 06 nights at hotels with breakfast on a private double/twin room
+ 01 night on a private A/C cabin on cruise
+ Domestic flight Hanoi – Danang
+ Meals mentioned in the itinerary
+ Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
+ Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver
+ Private English speaking guide in each region
+ 01 bottle of mineral water/ pax/ day and souvenir
+ All taxes and service charge
– Bank fees for both sides
– Hoi An Memories Show
– Visa to Vietnam
– Early check in and late check out at all hotels
– Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
– Tipping for guide, driver
– Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program
– Travel insurance
– Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item
SERVICE DETAILS & TRAVEL VISA
Tour prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a traveling party of at least 2 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. However, you also earn money by using the “Find travel mate” button above to invite your friends and family, traveler forum’s members to book this tour with you.
- The ‘Single supplement’ applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
- Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes
• 6 nights at hotels base in double/twin sharing rooms at centrally located & well selected hotels.
Hue: Imperial hotel – Deluxe River View room
Danang: Novotel Danang – Superior room
Hoian: Palm Garden resort – Deluxe room
- Daily buffet or set breakfast at hotel and all hotels taxes and service charges.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary.
• Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver.
• All activities and Entrance fees for all Visits as mentioned in the program
- 01 Coral reef with a fully qualified PADI instructor
- Meals included as indicated as in program: B: breakfast, L: lunch & D: dinner.
- 01 Dinner on cruising along Hoai and Thu Bon River
- Entrance fees according the above program
- Local bottled water while sightseeing and transfers
- VAT and all taxes and service charge.
• International flight tickets and Visas stamp (US$ 25 paid on arrival at airport)
• Any items of purely personal nature such as laundry and telephone calls
• Personal, travel and health insurance
• Early check in and late check out
• Single room supplement
• Drinks during meals
• Meals that are not specified
• Gratuities/tipping to tour guide, driver and hotel staff and restaurant’s staff
• Surcharge for peak season & compulsory dinner on X’mas and New Year’s Even
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip“ button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
- Boutique & character hotels : from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night
• Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 – US$ 60 per room/ per night
• Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 – US$ 110 per room/ per night
• Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 – US$ 190++ per room/ per night
• High-end = Best of the best hotels fr om US$ 250++ per room/ per night.
- Child policy:
• Ages 0-2 years at 5 % of adult price
• Ages 2-5 years at 30% of adult price
• Ages 6-11 at 70% of adult price
• 12 years and older = 100% (charged as an adult)